Thursday 4 August 2016

Little Dream With Huge Dedication , Dream India Grow India !

Little Dream With Huge Dedication ,

 Dream India Grow India !

Earth is huge library of knowledge . Everybody gains his knowledge from different sources . The truth is I don't know these source .
One thing I love more is to interact with people  , talk to them , know about them and many more chats unfortunately initially it takes lots of time to connect with anybody or say new face .
I would like to tell about one of those interaction . Imagine I am listening this biopic from someone like a eager and impatient kid . Now I am narrating .

Few months back I went to salon to get my brother's new hair style . My brother was busy in his hair to make it proper by salon staff . They told it will take few hours to perm . 
There were many staffs with different quality and need . They all were busy in their responsiblity . I saw one of the staff , he was young , good looking and most important he was laborious .
He put his salon dress on him that was also good and making his personality even better .
It's common that everyone want to share his story to make himself feel better .

He told me about all their staff , how they behave , their personal life etc .
Now ,

       He told me that he is cutting hair from five years . He mentioned he was hard working since first . The salon where we went was a little bit HiFi as it looks and they also invested for that . He told me he meets different customers everyday and they all have different lifestyle and behavior . He have to care every costumer gently don't matter what's going on his mind about his office , family , personal life etc .


 He added he works not to get his one day meals . He thinks its his responsibility and work to cut hair then why should i not do it properly and right way . I surprised whatif all employee would have this quality .
Every month he sends money to his parents to make their life easy and comfort and warns them either to enjoy single penny or to invest them at proper place . 
He told further he has a Girlfriend .
He told me i have dream in my life . 
I ask: What is your dream ?
He replied: I work everyday to get same big own salon for himself where he could serve people better with his own experience and another one a happy family . 

Now , you understood how  I choose that Title .

He asked many questions about me and life .
I answered politely as possible .

While talking it lapse few hours and i can't imagine how good it was .
It was also the time to close the shop . He came from one of the room wearing formals . I praised him you are looking handsome . He smiled and feeling extremely happy . He told me he is going to meet her Girlfriend . 

I amazed .

When i went to sleep that day it was great moment for me , i was really very happy .
How our country & people are changing & growing .
There is dreams in every eyes and more than that , they work for that .

How it feels when cheap minded people wants to finish these for their little  profit . 
I feel proud to imagine when large number of people will move to other side where he could Dream , Work and Succeed . 
I hope / wish one day it will happen when only one of us believe he would make everything possible i trust he will .
That will be Independence , Democratic and Great Day for that country .


Thanks for your precious time & patience .
Please don't forget to share your story or you heared or whatever , Which inspires other , Hopes for other .
                                      Share & Care 

Please visit & like our Fb page for more story& Updates 
Ankit Samrat's Blog

Powered by




No comments: